Mini Intelligent High Speed Dome CCD CCTV Camera (HSP-650 Series)
1.360° Continuous pan rotation and 180° Tilt rotation with auto-flip function.
2. Max. 360 /sec high speed Pan/Tilt Motion
3. With 127 preset points, 8 groups Swing action can be stored, This enables to move camera repetitively 4. Between two preset positions with designated speed.
5. Max. 4 of Patterns can be recorded and played back. This enables to move camera to follow any trajectory operated by joystick as closely as possible
6. Max- 8 set of Group action can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively with combination of 7. Preset or Pattern or Swing. A Group is composed of max. 20 entities of Preset/Pattern/Swings.
8. Automatic error correction and repair functions, all-weather rotation, no error;
9. Automatic memory function when power off...
10. Built-in integrated digital color camera with zooming lens, high sensibility and high resolution; Auto focus; Auto brightness control, auto white balance
11. OSD menu is provided to display the status of camera and to configure the functions interactively
12.4 channels input alarm function: If an external sensor is activated, camera can be set to move to the corresponding Preset position(Optional)
|S10X Camera Lens Data (Built-in Samsung Integrative Camera)|
|Scan||PAL 2: 1 Interleaved||NTSC 2: 1 Interleaved|
|Imaging device||1/4"Interline Transfer CCD|
|Total Pixels Number||795 (H) x 596 (V)||811(H) x 508(V)|
|Effective pixels||752(H) x 582(V)||768(H) x 494(V)|
|Scan Frequency||H: 15.625 KHz/V: 50.00 Hz||H: 15.734 KHz/V: 59.94 Hz|
|Horizontal RES||500TVL (Color), 570TVL(B/W)|
|Video Output||Composite Image Signal 1.0Vp-p(75 OHM, BNC)|
|S/N Ratio||50 dB (AGC OFF, Weight ON)|
|Day/Night||ICR IR filters switch|
|Min Illumination||Color 0.7Lux/F1.8(50 IRE), B/W 0.02Lux/F1.8(50 IRE)|
|White Balance||Auto/Manual(red, blue Gain Adjustable)|
|AGC||Normal / High / Off|
|Focus Length||f=3.8 ~ 38mm(F1.8 ~ 3.2)|
|Zoom||100x(10x Optical zoom, 10x Digital Zoom)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||128X~1/12, 0000sec|